Excellence in interactive media production is not something many people associate with e-learning. We fight that paradigm every day, so it's particularly gratifying to learn that our work has been recognized with a staggering 12 Horizon Interactive Awards for 2015.
Congratulations to our clients, who allow us to constantly push the envelope. These projects all won Gold in the category Websites, Training/E-Learning:
- American Red Cross: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Tiffany & Co.: Watches
- Tiffany & Co.: Bestow, A Learning Game
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Core Values
- Columbia Sportswear: Customer Experience
- Frontier Co-op: Aura Cacia Essential Oils Knowledge Portal
- IRONMAN: IRONMAN U
- maurices: TEAM Selling Simulation
Our MindfulNoggin courses were also recognized:
- MindfulNoggin: Mindful Mood Balance for Professionals—Websites: Training/E-Learning, Bronze and Websites: Health/Human Services, Silver
- MindfulNoggin: The 3-Minute Breathing Space—Websites: Training/E-Learning, Silver and Websites: Health/Human Services, Silver
“The 2015 competition raised the bar for immersive, interactive experiences both online and offline,” said Mike Sauce, Founder of the Horizon Interactive Awards. “This year’s competition again saw an emphasis on full-screen, immersive user experiences coupled with fully responsive frameworks to allow consistency from desktop to tablet to mobile phones.”
If you're ready for e-learning that stands toe-to-toe with online interactive experiences in the consumer world, then we are ready for you. Get in touch today.